When it comes along is there anything that is more of a prize? I love how this biannual conference ALWAYS kicks me back into shape and makes me see how my priorities should be. Every time we get the experience to listen I remember why this gospel is so right and so incredible. Some things that I have gained and want to yet realize in my life after this weekend,
• talking about the gospel to anyone, anywhere and make if feel like casual conversation
• being a parent (someday, not now)
• living a life more conducive to the spirit
• having a million baby girls for Dylan to protect
• remembering how many batches of our biannual cinny rolls to do (is it 3.5 or 4.5 jo? I’ve already forgotten)
• becoming more acquainted with the Book of Mormon
I feel like with every new general conference I watch the more and more specific talks are, and the more I feel like they are talking directly to me. Anyone else feel that way?
If you don’t know what general conference is, check it out here!