Sunday, October 16, 2011

Year year year


Last weekend Dylan and I celebrated our first anniversary.

No way, where did the time go? So many people say the first year of marriage is the hardest, but what about the happiest? This past year I have made some of my best memories and they’re all due to Dylan.

Through our fist year of marriage I’ve learned a lot things about life, but my favorite things to learn were about Dylan. Getting to know him better than I did before has been so fun! Until this year I didn't know such a compassionate, sensitive, silly, handsome, loving person. For how much I have loved this year with him, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. Thank you honey!

Although this year has gone by so incredibly fast that we almost can’t believe it’s been a year, Dylan and I were amazed at all the places we went in that year.

England, Park City, Las Vegas, Italy, Skagway, Juneau, Yukon Territory, Oregon, Texas

I can only hope we’ll get this many adventures in the next ten years…if that.


I LOVE DYLAN.

(suckas)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cute Bry!
I think my favorite part of the entire post was "(suckas)" haha.

Mandy said...

Yay Bry. I know how you feel. You think you know each other before you get married, but not in the same way. It is so cool to go a whole year, through every season and holiday and birthday with each other. We wish we saw you guys more.