Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Daisy Can Go A Long Way

Daisies do something to me that no other flower can quite accomplish. I can't describe it. They swoon me. At this time in the year is when I especially crave the companionship of these friendly children of mother nature. I like to imagine myself returning to my apartment after a particularly cold day filled with little outdoor experience, and find this waiting for me in my bedroom. I don't even expect it to be from a hottie that I would kiss upon first request. It's not that I want it, I need it.

But even more than that above, this is what I require from the world at this moment.
I NEED I NEED I NEED, to run through this right now, have a wicker basket filled with a nice lunch, an incredibly good novel of my choice and maybe even a boy with incredibly good hair, a heart stopping smile and an open generous temper. Hmmm....now I have to think what novel I would actually choose!

Oh and did I mention I would be wearing this little number....


But, since fate would not deal me such a day, I guess I will settle for rearranging my apartment to look like this... :)

No comments: